The AF1 is a fixed-wing drone specially designed for BVLOS operations, with MTOW settings less than 2 kg. With autonomy of 90 minutes and proven range of 10 km with LR antenna device on the ground.
Reference projects and operations with FY1
- Large area photogrammetry.
- Surveillance and control of large areas.
- Inspection of linear infrastructures.
It is a powerful equipment with greater load capacity, which can ship heavier cameras and systems, such as LIDAR, HYPERSPECTRAL camera and other combinations.
Reference projects and operations with the AT8
- Power line inspection.
- Infrastructure inspection.
- Data capture with LIDAR.
- Data capture with HYPERSPECTRAL sensor.
The AT4 is the ideal equipment for the inspection of photovoltaic plants or agroforestry applications, which require light and high-performance equipment for flexible operation.
Reference projects and operations with the AT4
- Inspection of photovoltaic plants.
- Inspection of road slopes.
- Data capture for agroforestry applications.